Revised Net-Metering Program Pursuant to Act 99
Adopted Rule - June 8, 2017 (Effective July 1, 2017)
- Rule Text
- Annotated Rule (this text shows the differences between the Adopted Rule and the Revised Net-Metering Program that was adopted by order on August 29, 2016)
- Annotated Rule (this text shows the changes to the Final Proposed Rule that were made by the Commission in response to concerns raised by LCAR).
- Filing Documents
Final Proposed Rule - January 20, 2017
Proposed Rule - October 12, 2016
- Proposed Rule Text
- Annotated text showing changes from current Rule 5.100
- Filing documents and Summary of Rule
Documents pertaining to the Commission's Net-Metering Program
On October 10, 2016, the Public Utility Commission issued:
- Order re Determination of Weighted Statewide Average of All Electric Company Blended Residential Rates
On August 29, 2016, the Public Utility Commission issued an Order on Reconsideration.
On June 30, 2016, the Public Utility Commission issued: