PUC Publishes Instructions on How to File Requests to Amend, Transfer or Extend Net-Metering CPGs

16 February 2018

The Vermont Public Utility Commission has published instructions on how to file requests to amend, transfer, or extend net-metering CPGs using the ePUC system.  Learn more about ePUC - the PUC online document managment system - by visiting the ePUC main web page.

Contact Information

Judith C. Whitney
Clerk of the Commission
112 State Street
Montpelier, VT  05620-2701
(802) 828-2358
Email the Clerk │Office Location and Parking 
Public Records Database and PUC Records Officer Contact Information

Cases and ePUC




How do I?

Statutes and Rules