For more information about the Public Utility Commission’s cases, use ePUC, the Commission’s online document-management system. Without logging in, you can search for and view information about cases. You can also create an ePUC user account to view public documents.
Here is a list of searches available in ePUC to help you find information about one or more cases that have been filed with the Commission. Most searches allow you to select various search criteria to tailor the results to your specific needs.
- Search by Case Number - Use this search if you would like to see a particular case or file a public comment in a case, and you know its case number
- New Cases - All cases filed with the Commission in the last 10 days; you can select a town to show only cases involving projects located in that town
- Pending Cases
- Petition Case Numbers - Petition case numbers and captions (in the Commission’s former numbering system, petition cases were called dockets)
- All Case Numbers - Case numbers and captions
- Searches Specific to Siting Cases
- Other Certificates of Public Good (CPGs)
- Financing Cases
If you are already logged in to ePUC, you can use one of these search options to find and view one or more documents that have been filed with the Commission. Some of these searches focus within one specific case, while others look more broadly across many cases. To view a public document, click on the magnifying glass in the search results. Confidential documents (those with a lock instead of a magnifying glass) are not viewable.
- Recent Orders - All orders issued by the Commission in the last 10 days
- Search Orders - All Commission orders based on criteria you select
- Final Orders in a Case - All final orders in a specific case; you provide the case number
- Documents in One Case - All documents in a specific case based on criteria you select