The Commission is a quasi-judicial agency, which means it often conducts its proceedings the way courts do. There are various types of Commission proceedings, many of which must follow special steps and time-frames for actions.
- Who is the Commission and Types of Cases Handled by the Commission
- Who is the Commission
- Agency Roles
- Types of Cases Handled by the Commission
- Participating in the Commission's Regulatory Process
- Contested and Uncontested Case Proceedings
- Public Participation
- Procedures for Different Types of Cases
- General Overview of Commission Procedures
- Details of Commission Procedures for Specific Types of Cases
- Glossary of Terms
NOTE: If you are interested in reviewing a specific case file, making a filing in a case, or filing an application to be reviewed by the Commission, go to ePUC Information or go directly to the online document-management system, ePUC.