To help you use ePUC, the Commission has developed a Quick Guide for ePUC Form Icons. This will help you understand the symbols that appear on many ePUC screens.
The Commission has created a test case in ePUC that anyone can use to practice making a filing in an existing case. The case number for this test case is 16A-9999-TEST. Detailed instructions for making a filing in an existing case are available on the Make a Filing page. Contact the system administrator for any questions regarding ePUC.
The Commission is in the process of developing short videos to help you learn to use ePUC. These videos will include:
- Welcome to ePUC
- Overview of ePUC
- How to Create an ePUC Account and Login
- How to File a New Case in ePUC
- How to File a Public Comment in ePUC
- How to Subscribe to a Case
- January 10th, 2017 Recording of ePUC Training - How to File a New Case
- January 12th, 2017 Recording of ePUC Training - How to File in an Existing Case
- April 25th, 2017 Recording of ePUC Training - How to Proceed as an Intervenor in Docket 8816
- June 27th, 2017 Recording of ePUC Training - How to File a Net-Metering Registration, Application, and Petition
- June 29th, 2017 Recording of ePUC Training - How to File in an Exisiting Net-Metering Case