Skip to main content

Annual registration FAQ What do I do if I need help?

Submitted by erin.hicks-tib… on
What do I do if I need help?

The Vermont Public Utility Commission will host an information session on January 23, 2024, from 2:00 PM-5:00 PM. This information session will offer technical assistance with completing the registration form. The Commission cannot provide legal advice on any aspect of registration. If you have any questions in the meantime, you can contact the Clerk’s Office by phone at (802) 828-2358 or by email at