Hearing Attendees Identify Issues Regarding PUC Amendment to Rule 3.708
Summary of Comments at Public Hearings on October 23 & 29, 2019 │ Department of Public Service Petition for Rulemaking to Amend Public Utility Commission Rule 3.708
- Aesthetic, environmental, and health concerns regarding wireless pole attachments;
- Opportunities for public participation in the pole attachment process;
- Pole-attachment delays and associated delay costs due to utility-pole replacements;
- Self-help procedures for pole replacements and for pole attachments above the communications space;
- Reducing the time for resolving disputes under the Rule’s complaint procedures.
Read the transcript of the public hearings in ePUC, where you also can view all documents filed in the rulemaking case.