ePUC is the Public Utility Commission’s (Commission) online document-management system. ePUC includes all public documents and information about all kinds of cases filed with the Commission after November 15, 2017, except for tariff and DigSafe cases.
ePUC also includes public documents and other information in many kinds of cases filed with the Commission after January 17, 2017, and in net-metering cases filed with the Commission after July 3, 2017.
Information about the remaining types of new cases filed with the Commission will be added at a later date. In addition, older Commission orders and some documents from significant cases that were previously on the Commission’s website are currently being added to ePUC.
Without being logged in to ePUC, you can:
You must be logged in to ePUC to read documents filed or issued in a case that is included in ePUC. You can either:
- Create your own ePUC user account and log in, or
- Log in using the "guest" ePUC user account that the Commission has created:
- username = puc.ePUCadmin@vermont.gov
- password = password (all lower case)
You must create your own ePUC user account and log in to:
- File many types of new cases with the Commission
- File a motion to intervene in a case that is included in ePUC
- File additional documents in a case that is included in ePUC
ePUC does not require any software other than an internet browser. It is most compatible with the following browsers: Internet Explorer 10, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome. The minimum browser requirement for Internet Explorer is version 8.0.