ePUC is the Public Utility Commission’s (Commission) online document-management system. ePUC includes public documents and other information in all kinds of cases filed with the Commission after 2017. In addition, Commission orders dating back to the early 1970s and some documents from older significant cases are available in ePUC.
Without being logged in to ePUC, you can:
- Search Commission cases
- Open all public documents in ePUC
- File a public comment with the Commission
You must create your own ePUC user account and log in to:
- File a new case with the Commission
- File a motion to intervene in a case
- File additional documents in a case
- See all cases that have been created in ePUC by you or anyone under your agency account
ePUC does not require any software other than an internet browser. It is most compatible with the following browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer 10, and Google Chrome. The minimum browser requirement for Internet Explorer is version 8.0.