Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions

Questions About Getting Information About Commission Cases

The Public Utility Commission's electronic filing and case management system, known as ePUC, provides easy online access to information about Commission cases, including documents filed by parties and issued by the Commission in those cases. All new cases can be filed in ePUC, and nearly all open cases are being processed in ePUC.  ePUC also includes Commission orders dating back to the early 1970s and some documents from past significant cases.

Therefore, if you are looking for information about a Commission case, you can search in ePUC. More information about how to use ePUC is available in the ePUC Information section of the website.

If ePUC does not include the information you are looking for, you can contact the Clerk of the Commission at (802) 828-2358 for assistance.

Questions About Participating

We get numerous questions from the public about participating in Commission cases. Because of this, we have developed a new website section on public participation that provides information on how to participate in Commission cases.