Skip to main content


The links above provide information on how to contact the Public Utility Commission and the Department of Public Service (Department) about complaints, including complaints from consumers against regulated utilities, and complaints regarding projects that seem not to comply with a Certificate of Public Good issued by the Commission (CPG Complaints).

Complaints can be filed directly with the Commission at any time. In many cases, the Commission will refer complaints to the Department for initial review. This is because the Department has a Consumer Affairs and Public Information (CAPI) Division that is responsible for assisting the public with complaints and reporting on complaints to the legislature.