Skip to main content

Make a Filing

All filings must be made with the Commission electronically using ePUC, unless one of the exceptions in Commission Rule 2.110 applies.  For example, consumer complaints and public comments may be filed in paper or via email to the clerk. In addition, you may apply for a waiver of the requirement to use ePUC if you do not have high-speed internet at your home or office.