Telecommunication Application Forms

Please make sure that the forms are filled out completely and include the required attestation before filing with the Public Utility Commission. All applicants must first be registered with the Vermont Secretary of State to conduct business.

Certificate of Public Good (CPG)

Companies wishing to apply for certification to own or operate a telecommunications business in Vermont must complete a Registration Form after reviewing the documents listed below.

Mergers and Acquisitions

Telecommunications companies involved in mergers, transfers of control or asset sale/purchase transactions must comply with Commission Rule 7.500. As stated in that Rule, some companies only need to file a completed Notification Form with the Public Utility Commission, while others may need Commission approval.

Billing Aggregators

Companies wishing to apply for certification to provide telecommunications billing aggregator services in Vermont must complete a Registration Form after reviewing the instructions.

Commercial Mobile Radio Service (Cellular) Provider

Companies wishing to provide commercial mobile radio service, commonly referred to as cellular service, in Vermont must complete a Registration Form.

Contact Information

Judith C. Whitney
Clerk of the Commission
112 State Street
Montpelier, VT  05620-2701
(802) 828-2358
Email the Clerk │Office Location and Parking 
Public Records Database and PUC Records Officer Contact Information

Cases and ePUC




How do I?

Statutes and Rules